Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Paleo Challenge

Today is day 2 of our 30-day Paleo Challenge.  This is the first time that I have ever tried a strict paleo diet, and it's not easy!  But I want to be a supportive girlfriend and do this with Tyler, and I'm anxiuos to see the results!  Last night we did our measurements and a WOD so we would have something to compare to when day 30 hits.  I'm hoping it gets easier as the days go by, because these first 2 days have been pretty rough on me.

I can't wait for dinner tonight!!!  We're making a Paleo Roast BEAST with some veggies and nuts!

2 comments:

  1. You must be STARVING!!!! Make sure you get plenty of snacks in, lady. I don't want you to waste away.

    Mwah! Miss you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I've actually been eating more this way! I eat about 7-8 times a day, with lots of snacks. This has been pretty hard for me though...all I want is cake!!! And I've been pretty cranky, but I've been told that it's only rough for the first week! Woohoo, I'm almost there :) I think in the long run this will be better for me, it just takes some dedication and getting used to.

    Miss you and love you back!!!!

    ReplyDelete