Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Getting Back to Normal

Wow!  I haven't been on here in forever!  I've been pretty busy this past year, with recovering from injuries and surgery, playing in Mexico, making cupcakes in California, and planning our wedding!  It feels good to  finally be back!

Most recently I have been working on getting back to my pre-surgery measurements, as that is when I was fitted for my wedding dress!  After surgery, I lost 15 pounds...FAIL...and now I'm trying to gain it all back, plus some :)

My fiance has been programming my "gain-a-shit-ton-of-weight" plan and it has been working pretty well!  In a week and a half I've gained 5 pounds, 2 inches in my waist, and an inch in my hips.  Hopefully by next week I'll be at my original measurements...fingers crossed!

With this plan I'm only working out 4 days a week, doing a heavy squat program along with some other heavy power lifting and olympic lifting.  My diet has been pretty clean as well, just eating a lot of food!  Typically by this time of day I'm already on my 3rd meal.  We also did an experiment for a week, with eating only organic meat, fruits and vegetables, and what a difference it made in the way we felt.  It's pricey, but well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment